RUSTIC is an NGO based in Khulna city and works in the south-west part of Bangladesh
We are awarded technical assistance from:
- Khulna City Corporation
- Khulna University of Engineering & Technology
- Khulna University
We do Capacity Building and Institutional Strengthening for community participation in Sustainable Waste Management
We undertake door to door collection of non-hazardous Municial Solid Waste from households as well as commercial and institutinal locations
We run a Compost Plant to take Garbage to Garden
RUSTIC Compost Plant to drive Garbage to Garden
RUSTIC runs a Compost Plant to recycle organic waste to produce compost which is mainly used in Gardens. The plant recycle 240 Metric Tons of organic waste to produce 60 Metric Tons of Compost (Organic) Fertilizer per year. Thus RUSTIC has turned the problem of waste into an economic opportunity. We are ready to help you to get the skills so that you can transform waste into useful stuff and creating healthier communities.
RUSTIC Compost Plant at Rajbandh Landfill
- We can train unemployed women and men to find job in waste management service sector.
- We have training manuals for different courses aiming at different categories of stakeholders.
- We maintain a resource pool of Chartered Waste Managers from Khulna City Corporation, Khulna University of Engineering & Technolog, Khulna University and Waste Recycling Business Personaities.
Khulna Cleaning Campain aims at creating 1,100 jobs with monthly income of BDT 1.63 Crore (16.3 Million) for door to door waste collection: 14-15 June 2018 on the eve of Eid Festival
- More than 250,000 families living in Khulna city are willing to pay for convenient disposal of their wastes; and
- Private initiatives are required to commercialize this odd job.
Participate in the cleaning drive in your community neighborhood.
Khulna Cleaning Campain 2018
Community leaders i.e. Teachers, Religious Leaders, Social Workers and above all local Political Leaders may make their respective plans and act accordingly.
Bangladesh has a tradition that women undertake a thorough cleanliness drive in their respective households on the eve of Religious Festivals. The whole society can learn from them and spontaneously participate in the Khulna Cleaning Campaign.
© 2018 RUSTIC | Designed by Bengal Techno Trade | Mobile: +8801928-419260